Party Rental Website Playbook (PDF version emailed to you after purchase)
If you're ready to turbocharge your party rental website then this is the book for you!
This 80 page playbook is loaded with step by step tips and tricks to turn your website into an automated money making machine! It's the first of it's kind and it's written by a party rental business owner, for other party rental business owners, so you'll find that it's very relevant and easy to follow!
Here's what you'll learn in this book:
- How to get a great party rental website for less than the cost of a cup of coffee
- How to protect your website from being blocked by Google
- How to optimize your home page to make a great first impression and keep your customers from leaving
- How to optimize your navigation menu, category pages, and product pages to turn more clicks into paid bookings
- Learn all about funnels: the future of websites and your secret weapon for staying ahead
- How to clean up your checkout pages so people actually get to the end and pay
- Basic SEO tactics to get Google to fall in love with your website
- The best marketing platforms to get your website seen including Google Ads, Google Maps, and Social Media Marketing
- Ultimate website checklist so you can keep track of what you've optimized and what you're still working on
Ya! It's a lot!! You'll find a clear list action items and to do's at the end of each chapter so you won't feel overwhelmed or feel like you need to take a ton of notes.
Shipping cost calculated at checkout.
The Party Rental Website book is a phenomenal read for any small or big business owner, I highly recommend!
Readers gain the knowledge of the best practices to optimize their website, allowing them to focus on other aspects of their business while continuing to make money. It's an easy read, very well written, and provides many examples of what to do and what not to do. The check lists at the end of each chapter had me logging in to my own site, just to double and triple check. A perfect resource, no matter how long you've been in the party rental business.
A Funny Business
I’ve read numerous articles online which cover the basics of starting an inflatable business. They touch upon costs, equipment needed, and business requirements. The one thing they don’t discuss in great detail is the topic that’ll make or break your business. How do you market your bounce house business? Using his experience and marketing knowledge, the author gives you the hard facts to get a return on your investment.
The Party Rental Website Playbook is chock-full of actionable steps to turn your website into your very own top-notch “sales team” for your rental business. Tariq has compiled effective approaches and presented them in an easily digestible format that is a quick read. Each chapter tackles a key method for improving the marketing and sales effectiveness for your website. With well-organized steps to take after each chapter, this book becomes your personal checklist for pushing your website bookings into overdrive.